alliance tw de the west Index du Forum alliance tw de the west
bienvenue dans le forum de l'alliance tw de the west

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Facebook 3 Java Jar

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    alliance tw de the west Index du Forum -> partie public -> demande d'ambassade
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
raykac

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 03:04 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook 3 Java Jar Répondre en citant

Facebook 3 Java Jar
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Ginealsaid:2016.08.2810:15 I really want to get it back but it is very hard to find it and it would not download . The requested URL /f/Downloadfacebookjavaapi302jar.htm was not found on this server. Jameson gwaposaid:2016.06.0106:43 i like her but she doesnt like me #hugot nice facebook i like this facebook app . LOL"Esta es su mejor opcion. Nahidsaid:2016.10.2721:43 Working on my nokia c5-00.2&.! . jhocelyn botonasaid:2016.09.2006:12 How can i change my profile name? Dennissaid:2016.09.2008:48 According to Facebook help How do I change my name? Facebook Help Center: To change your name, youll need to log into m.facebook.com from your phones browser, then follow the steps below: Scroll to the bottom of Facebook and click Settings & Privacy Click General > Name Enter your name and click Review Change Enter your password and click Save Changes Keep in mind, you can only change your name every 60 days. For long now, it refused to open. If you want to use Facebook IM on your phone, then go download Facebook Chat for mobile, which provides and easier way to text chat on your device. how to download faster? bloodsnbgsaid:2016.06.0110:58 Nadine hi . Advertisement. Rhinsaid:2016.08.1200:03 Finally Im able to use facebook on my Nokia feature phone And its fast supporting app. charlessaid:2016.05.0702:20 whats the difference between the .jad and the .jar file Dennissaid:2016.05.0811:57 .jar is the actual app .jad is a text file that tells the phone where to download the jar, how large the app is and what optional Java features it requires. Lastpianomansaid:2016.09.1022:34 It works, but the MENU and BACK buttons dont work . Security CheckPlease enter the text belowCan't read the text above?Try another text or an audio captchaEnter the text you see above.Why am I seeing this?Security CheckThis is a standard security test that we use to prevent spammers from creating fake accounts and spamming users.Submit.. John Christopher Dasmariassaid:2016.05.1000:25 Nice . The interface is clean and clear, and functions remarkably well. Fuzzlenutberrysaid:2016.05.0116:31 Works on LG 441g . More.reviewed on August 19, 2013by 041387"Wow. Hrishavsaid:2016.09.2109:09 Very gd . john leosaid:2016.10.1919:39 i cant download it! help . Jump toSections of this pageAccessibility HelpPress alt + / to open this menuRemoveTo help personalize content, tailor and measure ads, and provide a safer experience, we use cookies. mediafire.com -->. English (US) Nederlands Frysk Espaol Portugus (Brasil) Privacy Terms Advertising Ad Choices Cookies More Facebook 2018 -->. Advertisement. SonOfGodsaid:2016.08.2705:01 i think, the best phone i used is not an andriod, because the java apps was so nice, i cant believe on this. Jaganath p.ssaid:2016.11.0210:44 This is a super app for java . Ervinsaid:2016.05.0609:22 Nice . With Facebook for Every Phone, you can now take the social network with you, whatever phone you have. Aparnasaid:2016.08.0120:46 Its Not Workd On My Phn . We use own and third party cookies to improve our services and your experience. .. Nadine rodriguezsaid:2016.06.0106:33 why he doesnt download to my phone&. Esto es lo maximo, ahora todos pueden tener facebook en su iPhone. English (US) Nederlands Frysk Espaol Portugus (Brasil) Privacy Terms Advertising Ad Choices Cookies More Java Mobile App Privacy App Terms Report/Contact -->. It works!!!! . JedHakekahsaid:2016.05.0802:47 its not working!! . Your review for Facebook for Every Phone-Thank you for rating!What do you think about Facebook for Every Phone? Do you recommend it? Why?You'll need to register to submit your reviewNo thanksSubmit review 5a02188284
free and easy facebook hackerfacebook messenger per lg gw300baixar aplicativo facebook java para celularfacebook for iphone 3gs 4.1 ipadich vu hack mat khau facebookcan u unfriend on facebook appfree facebook app for nokia n79generate a facebook like buttonserial number facebook hack v 1.9vks cricket facebook

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 03:04 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    alliance tw de the west Index du Forum -> partie public -> demande d'ambassade Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation